Friday, 10 October 2014

The Future

I'm afraid of the future.
Not just my future but also those around me.
What will happen to me in the next 5 years ? Or 10 years ?
Will I get a job ? Will my parents get to see my first child ?
Or will my sisters succeed in college ? Will my parents get the chance to perform their prayers in front of the Kaabah ?

20 years of living and I haven't achieved anything.
"Dude, maybe you should just chill a little bit and relax. It's just 20 years."
But what if it carries on this way for 20 more years ?
What if, I don't even have more than 10 years to live ?
Should I still be chilling like you said ?

I don't know man.
I've been overthinking lately.
It's just too much.
And I'm scared that I won't get the chance to finish what I had started.
I'm just scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment