Tuesday, 8 November 2016

44th UKM Convocation Ceremony 2016


I officially graduated from the National University of Malaysia on the 7th of November. I don't know how I should feel about this. It was really exciting but at the same time, I felt sad and lost. It was good to see your parents smiling because of you. You proved to everyone that you had invested your time and effort for something fruitful. Now you have to start thinking about 'what's next?'.

I guess everyone had been thinking about the same thing since last September, right after we finished our internships. Some of my colleagues have already started working although they are yet to confirm a permanent position, but at least they have started. How about me?

Well, in case you wanted to know, currently I'm focusing on coaching taekwondo students, 4 days/ 18 hours per week. At least for now, that's what I do. I haven't applied for any professional jobs yet because I'm planning to travel to Australia for a while in December.

Whatever it is, I'm grateful for all the support given by family, friends and all teachers for the past 3 years.

Knowledge, experience, friendship.

I cherish them all. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

And here are some of the photos out of the convocation ceremony.

The gentlemen who have been right beside me since the first year.


Two families united !


ICM-GSMP Family in the Convocation gift book ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment